There seems to be some confusion regarding the timeline for submitting sanctioning requests. The request is due 30 days before the entry open date. For example, if your entry open/postmark date is August 15, 2019, your request for sanctioning should be to me by July 15, 2019.
Note the emergency authorization of 5 day requirement has been withdrawn and returned to 30 day requirement per the Board of Directors. Hosts may continue to request waivers from their 2 District Directors for less than 30 day prior to entries opening.
Contact Linda DeJong, secretary, with any questions.
Download and Print Forms
- Membership Information
- Original PDF Membership Form
- Trial Results Form (Word)
- Trial Results Form (Excel)
- Submit Sanctioning Fees by PayPal
- Score Sheets (Excel)
- Scribe Sheets Word
- Scribe Sheets pdf
- Finals_Bid_Proposal_Guidelines.docx -Word
- Insurance Information & Insurance Form PDF