There seems to be some confusion regarding the timeline for submitting sanctioning requests. The request is due 30 days before the entry open date. For example, if your entry open/postmark date is August 15, 2019, your request for sanctioning should be to me by July 15, 2019.
Note the emergency authorization of 5 day requirement has been withdrawn and returned to 30 day requirement per the Board of Directors. Hosts may continue to request waivers from their 2 District Directors for less than 30 day prior to entries opening.
Contact Linda DeJong, secretary, with any questions.
- Membership Form
- Trial Approval Form
- Trial Results Form
- 2022 Ballot for USBCHA Board of Director Positions
- 2022 National Finals – Judges Nomination Form
- 2022 National Cattledog Finals Entry Form
- 2022 National Cattledog Finals Dog Sponsorship
- 2022 National Sheepdog Finals Entry Form (Entries are now closed)