The Webmaster is not an officer of the Association but is elected by the Board of Directors at the same time and in the same manner as the other Officers.
- Must have expertise in WordPress and Excel
- Must be knowledgeable in Word and Acrobat
- Manage/ update all facets of the website.
- Update information received from the Secretary such as Upcoming Trials, Director information, Latest News, Membership information, Forms & Minutes
- Attend Finals to post Finals scores on the Web Site and assist Secretary &/or appoint a liaison to do so
- Work with the developer of points program as required, including beta test new programs when required
- Assist secretary with pedigree data; enter pedigrees of Finals dogs on the website
- Create and develop forms for PayPal
- Liaison with the service provider